Despite the measures taken by the government, you can stay carefree at Hotel Groningen - Zuidbroek A7. Your safety and health, and that of our staff, are central to this. On this page we would like to inform you further about our working methods. We ask you to take into account our adapted measures to guarantee your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and secure stay at Hotel Groningen - Zuidbroek A7!
The starting point for our measures are the guidelines and recommendations of the government/RIVM
- From 25 September onwards we will ask you to show on arrival your proof of identity and corona ticket: a negative test result, proof of vaccination or proof that you have recovered from corona. (Please note that this will only be effective from 25 September 2021).
- Our staff have received instructions on how to act under Corona.
- There are additional protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- The hotel, restaurants, hotel bar, meeting rooms and sports centre are open for hotel guests and external guests.
Arrival at the hotel
- We like to welcome you personally and we are open for questions.
- In the lobby you have the opportunity to clean your hands after your trip.
- Our reception is open 24 hours.
- From Saturday 25 September, we will ask all our visitors to scan their QR code when they arrive.
- During your stay, we ask you to show your room card at all the different outlets (restaurants, bar) so that we know that you are staying with us and you have already shown your access card at check-in, so that you can continue your visit.
- Our meeting rooms are available for the maximum capacity of the room/space, the 1.5 metre distance is no longer taken into account. (Please note that this will only go into effect from 25 September 2021).
- As of Saturday, September 25, we will ask all our meeting guests to scan their QR code upon arrival. (Please note that this will only go into effect from 25 September 2021)
MORE INFORMATION OR TEST FOR ACCESS
If you have any questions about this QR code, or how to obtain it, we would like to refer you to: rijksoverheid.nl
To be tested, please schedule an appointment at www.testenvoortoegang.nl. There is a test location in our car park that you can select as your location.
With hospitable regards,
Van der Valk Hotels & Restaurants